Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never Say Never.

Hello my name is Julie Ann. I like to knit, cook, design, and anything else musical or visual that captures my interest. This is my story.

Having not even started this blog I am already going through a bout of writers block. Emma Thompson’s character in “Stranger Than Fiction” comes to mind. However I don’t think I am going to take up smoking, or stand on tables to have a stroke of genius.

I’ve avoided blogs like the plague, and swore I would never start one. So here I am, after being coerced by my sister, receiving tech support from my husband, and several Ikea bags full of yarn and projects later.

I’m an amateur knitter with a passion for great design, fibers, and textiles (thanks to my Interior Design background). I knit left handed and continental style, so if you are coming here to look for tips on technique, you are at the wrong blog! On the other hand, you might find here in the mix of things that inspire me, something that in turn might inspire you.

1 comment: